Saturday, November 1, 2008

one hell of an experience

What to write,what to tell...i will sum up...i nearly saw death....you can say that i am exaggerating a bit,but still i was suffering fron bronchitus.....holy shit!!!...i can assure the whole experience is scary,shitty and the overdose of antibiotics make you feel shitt..i hate the way i look now....it took me years to get over my dark circles,as well as the immoral tonsils.....I have come a long way in terms of fitness,there was a time when i could not walk a mile also....but now only i had started with jogging....
If fitness is to be taken,i think i am obesessed with it...even if a eat a small piece of food,my pangs of guilt start functioning...and the pertinent thing being, I am not thin from any angle....but still one can call me fit...I guess that is more important...
well it was that horrifying sunday evening of my life......the whole season has a festive feel to it....but i was soffucating myself to all the pain and agony...i couldnt breathe...even normal clothes where not giving me air to breathe....my head caught in a whirlwind...And only one question to ask...why did it happennn.....even the doctore are clueless about it...still no conclusion,I guess this gets further more serious as untill the cause not known...how can the treatment start....but i guess my will power really needs to be improved......A lot over my health.....and to the festive season...nothing much to tell...I have always felt that festivals in my family are not celebrated with the gusto and fiesty mood as in others....i always there is always an air of sadness...was it the initial fianacial crunch that my family had gone,that make them feel spending money on anything except basic necesseties of life a total waste......
That is one issue that pertains to every middle class first generation city dwellers.....there is enough money for all the goods in life.....but why feel the guilt while spending it...
I have planned a lot or my future...and i am sure that i achieve it also...and i surely believe in the concept of consumerism....and wish my family understands me and doctors help me in finding that one particular virus my lungs are allergic to..... and get well soon!!!!

2 comments:

la kahlfin fan said...

oh my god...i didnt know about this bronchitis thing!! what happened? when did it happen?

Are u ok now??

the Dreamy Me said...

i had the worst time of my life...i am ok now....