Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dreamzzzz....

Whenever one uses the word Dreamzzz....all sort of unimaginable,unthinkable things start twisting and twirling in my mind.I have turned 20,and now i do feel that i am in some position to make judgements about others and myself.We all live in an atmosphere,where what we have can never be enough.Like it is very well said that"the grass is always greener the other side"...
To start with i used to be one self content person,i think the whole concept of dreamz was missing from my life.There was nothing that i didnt have in my life....it was a satisfying feeling....but then 2 years back...my life took a reverse turn...i dream i dream i dream.....and i am loving it.
The whole concept of dreams come in a package....along with it are a lot of unwanted attachments,like the bank of pessimist people who are always there to discourage us.....but still i dont stop dreaming.
My dreams vary...sometimes its about what i will achieve in life...I always picyurize myself in doing great things for my nation....my future...my guy....all of it...My dreams are still not in the ubnoxious category.I still dont dream wild....i wonder why???
May be it is always the shielded upbringing,but I cant put all the blame on others...finally it is me who has to take a call.I am answerable to my self.......I am inspired from my friends a lot.
One thing Joyee....you were there always for me.You have played a poignant role in shaping me up....i always dream to have your type superior command over english,your opinions....they are all so logical...I continue dreaming.....with i guess with a wider horizon..

9 comments:

la kahlfin fan said...

There's nothing so great about good English - anyone can have it if they get enough practice. Dont give so much importance to it.

la kahlfin fan said...

And, ya, hehe, don't worry - in time you will also get wild. I've never told you, have I? Ever since I was in the fifth or sixth, I've dreamed in detail about all sorts of things. Yeah, one of them has me saving the country by becoming PM, and as I've grown, my knowledge about how tough the job is has increased. But instead of giving up the dream , my dreams have only become more detailed - all about what kind of politicians I'll create, and how I'll persuade the poor in the villages to get themselves educated :) And oh yes, Abhimanyu was my first-in-command until two years back :D hehe

la kahlfin fan said...

Don't stop dreaming, it's a good thing. It gives me hope when I feel desperate and helpless seeing today's political climate.

la kahlfin fan said...

One more thing. Listen, I've decided to stay here.

the Dreamy Me said...

i do attach a lot of importance to english,i guess i am fascinated with good speakers and writers...

the Dreamy Me said...

well i am just waiting to get those wild thoughts in my mind...ubnoxious i want them;)

the Dreamy Me said...

well i am always your first in command....he he...

the Dreamy Me said...

yeah that is what the epitome of this post"dont stop dreaming"....you never know

the Dreamy Me said...

stay here...omg...tell me in detail when we meet...