Monday, December 28, 2009

sorry for being away!!

I think my guilty pangs are in their sublime form.That's why I am here...there is so much to write and whats happened with me...
Offlate the movies that i have seen..have been just a mind opener for me..there is so much too life than just scoring marks..Everyone always make some or the other new year resolution,just to never stick by it...and here I am ..writing it to the world...that my grit and verve cannot be shaken by those slimy materialistic pleasures...its a test of me...that this blog will witness...i dont want any followers or someone commenting on my blog....IT'S A LIFE ENLIGHTENING EXPERIENCE...that is what happening with me.
To start with the host of new year resolutions that I have made...
*I have to start doing things with an aim...being directionless is the biggest pain.
*I will do stuff that i have always passionate about...like History..English...
*Being true to myself...
*Not to take a shortcut option...study hard..
*Make sure that this is not one day...phenomna..
*My entrance exams if not anything had thought me to be...more competitive towards life.
*There is nothing to fear...
*I have nothing to lose.
*Learn from your failures..
WELL enough of these resolutions...Time is a better judge of them i think...

No comments: