Tuesday, July 29, 2008

whats wrong with me

with all excitement and exuberance gone in vain.......the timetable sucks.i wish we students had the right to rebel against our college fellow.But the palable thing with me is sudden anguish i am feeling around me. the whole feeling is bugging me off........there is surely something to be proved to myself.
and my companion for life time,my best friend,the only person i think on earth who will always be there for me no matter whatJOYEETA BISWAS i just wish i ahd some medium on this earth to express how she has impacted me as a person.i think a testimonial is surely due for her.....just had to say i miss her.......come back joyee......

5 comments:

la kahlfin fan said...

i miss u too dude..believe me, there's no one like u here. i wish i could chat with u like i used to. I think I'll call you.

la kahlfin fan said...

why r u not excited abt college? All ur friends are still there rt?

Except for one 'lame' guy we won't mention. What are the timings of ur college now?

la kahlfin fan said...

And what r the timings for ur college now?

the Dreamy Me said...

everybody is there...including the "lame" guy..

the Dreamy Me said...

colg timing back to normal...and i guess what I met everyone...Prince,aeysha,saoumya and GAURAV in the market....jealous...