Saturday, August 2, 2008

well a boring weekand.....

who on earth plans to start your day with with nothing to do on mind.Its me........got up and reluctantly gone for my driving lessons,i dont hate them but they are surely a pain in my ass....the only good part being at least i can say that i drive a car.and officially my super lazy weekand started with going to sleep again for another 3three hours and here i am writing my BLOG something so new to me,having isssues how to go about it.

And just to give you a kind of recap of the week gone by.Nothing so extraordinary about it.......i was thinking its going to be like this or that.....but yeah its an engineering college what more can i expect.i think moreover the problem lies in me...i have more of antisocial traits in me and my highly inflated ego,even i question its existance.

Personal life turmoil is on all time high,but still things were at a brighter side atlaest now.its again for me to decide what di i have to do.......but this strange feeling empowering me that

No comments: