Wednesday, October 15, 2008

finally my group of friends

Hey,finally i can say that I have found my group of friends.The best feeling is that it makes you feel so complete,apecially with such a shielded upbringing I totally love the fact that people want to talk to me,are waiting for me.Introspect all the activities that are taking place in my life....i can proudly say that THESE ARE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE...finally my parents are trying to understand me,its just not about scoring in exams...its surely something more that i have realised after wasting all the precious years of my life.But i guess its never too late to make a beginning,i am happy for myself and for the all my friends...this phase of content shouldnt pass by......
And special reference to my most lovable friend Joyeeta...who inspite of all the promises has no time to even give a single reading...forget about droping a comment...but i guess i have behaved with people in even a worse manner...so it prove the basic law...every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction...
Now i wait people to drop in comments...but its kind off a personal blog....if my friends bother its enough for me....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to hear something like that especialy from u..b optimistic..stay happy..

the Dreamy Me said...

"especially from you"...didnt get you for sure....

Unknown said...

hmmm..
abe mast grp hai humara!!
koi frds bhi nahi dekta yaha tu..
sab desi hai
:-)

the Dreamy Me said...

The best part...I like it this way...he he..

la kahlfin fan said...

hey im glad ure happy

some things u need to keep in mind
1. I'd better always be number 1, I dont care how many friends you get or how ridiculously neglectful I am or how long it takes me to read ur blog
2. I do all those things because I am a little disturbed in my mind, so you must excuse my behavour on grounds of insanity
3. i'm glad ure happy

the Dreamy Me said...

you are always the one,i dont need to talk everyday...and we are together...wish u come back soon...