Thursday, October 16, 2008

just another day...

I think I have lost the pace with which i was competing with the world.When I look back and see the promises that i made to my self...i think i have won only half the race.there so much to be done..My life no longer revolves around being a regular teenager....infact the problem being that I have become such a different person now...its kind off difficult to digest...For people who know me since ages and now...I surely want to know what they have to say...Forget about what other people have to say.The surely unwanted bantering does not bother any more.
Sometimes I ponder,am I actually missing with all the fun in life...surely not ....life is so much more brighter now...Somekind of maturity i have attained,I actually have a very strong dislike towards P.J.s...they somehow are not at all amusing to me,infact moreover hammers stammering over your head...This surely is a weird feeling for others to imagine...
One thing is for sure...if i ahve been open about it or not..."my obsession to loose weight" no matter how thin or fat I am...this feeling is actually too strong to get ridd off....inspite with my watering nose and fever...nothing actually stops me from going on my walking schedule...I guess my fatty acids or in control,if not the cells multiplying....and here I am trying my hand in producing this obnoxious peice of writing...for anyone interested to go through....Again a reminder to Joyee...Wake Up! honey!!!..

3 comments:

la kahlfin fan said...

hey

for what its worth, I've wondered that about you too..I never found the answer.

I never respected u all that much when we first became friends. I mean, I didn't think you were a good person as such, or someone with extraordinary dignity. I think it was after we reached the 11th, when I started realizing that u were either changing or that I hadn't noticed a lot of great things about you that I should have. The more I got to know, the more I was impressed by you.

So, ya, I've wondered the same things about you.

la kahlfin fan said...

And P.S. I've woken up!!

the Dreamy Me said...

he he...u know me well...